Our ability to provide a truly global perspective in our work helps firms to manage their international risks in an increasingly globalised economy.
Our core areas of subject matter expertise include:
- Regulatory risk assessment, and the design and implementation of a framework of systems and controls
- Anti-money laundering including trade-based money laundering, virtual currency, correspondent banking risks, private and wealth management and capital markets
- Combatting the finance of terrorism and proliferation, including terrorist group analysis and risk assessment
- International anti-bribery and corruption laws such as UK Bribery Act and the US FCPA
- International sanctions risks
- Basel Committee Financial Regulations
- Data Security Management and the GDPR
- Managing Tax evasion and the Criminal Finances Act 2017
Whatever your needs are, we are confident that we can work with you to provide you with a tailored solution. Our defining principles of ‘engage, inform and inspire’ reflect a personal commitment to provide you with a meaningful and memorable experience each and every time that you engage with us.